Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival is the best cruise for your money!

Sail Date: April 06, 2014

Food was cold, over cooked, and not much to choose from....Had to ask for clean towels,  Did not stop in Honduras as stated..

BUT MOST OF ALL, I BOUGHT A $14,000.00 RING FROM DIAMOND INTERNATIONAL...THEY WORKED WITH ME AND GAVE ME A GREAT DEAL, I THOUGHT.....THE BIG DRAW WAS THEY GAVE US A REBATE OF $2,000,00 TO BE PAID BACK IN 6 MONTHS...WELL , I WENT TO MY OWN JEWERLER, AND QUESS WHAT..MY RING IS WORTH $10,00.00,,NOT THE 14,000.00 I PAID, PLUS, WE NEVER GOT THE REBATE PROMISED..WE HAVE PUT IN A COMPLAINT..NOTHING YET!   ''

DO NOT BUY FROM DIAMOND INTERNATIONAL!   AND I WOULD THINK TWICE ABOUT CRUSING  THE JEWEL  EVER AGAIN..

VERY DISAPOINTING......

COLD, OVER COOKED, BUFFET WAS CLOSED MOST OF THE TIME.
dUE TO AN INCEDENT THE DAY BEFORE, WE DID NOT STOP IN HONDURES, AS PLANNED, WITH NO COMPASATION TO US..

BRING A SACK LUNCH...