Carnival is the best cruise for your money!

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 06, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Dawn

Food was cold, over cooked, and not much to choose from....Had to ask for clean towels,  Did not stop in Honduras as stated..

BUT MOST OF ALL, I BOUGHT A $14,000.00 RING FROM DIAMOND INTERNATIONAL...THEY WORKED WITH ME AND GAVE ME A GREAT DEAL, I THOUGHT.....THE BIG DRAW WAS THEY GAVE US A REBATE OF $2,000,00 TO BE PAID BACK IN 6 MONTHS...WELL , I WENT TO MY OWN JEWERLER, AND QUESS WHAT..MY RING IS WORTH $10,00.00,,NOT THE 14,000.00 I PAID, PLUS, WE NEVER GOT THE REBATE PROMISED..WE HAVE PUT IN A COMPLAINT..NOTHING YET!   ''

DO NOT BUY FROM DIAMOND INTERNATIONAL!   AND I WOULD THINK TWICE ABOUT CRUSING  THE JEWEL  EVER AGAIN..

VERY DISAPOINTING......

COLD, OVER COOKED, BUFFET WAS CLOSED MOST OF THE TIME.

BRING A SACK LUNCH...