7 Night Bermuda (Boston Roundtrip) - WAS AMAZING

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: June 13, 2014
Cabin Number: GTY

This is the second time I've taken this cruise, over a decade apart, and I can say both times it was an amazing experience.  The staff is extremely friendly and the food is incredible.  The first time I went with over 25 members of my family, and the second time with just my significant other.  Both experiences were great!  Its a great trip for families and couples (and singles too!).  You won't regret this decision :)

N/A

Make sure to save your seat with a towel on the top deck on the days you're sailing! Everyone does it and if you don't, you'll be out of a seat! 'when in rome...'