Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Boston To Bermuda on Norwegian Dawn 6/6/14-6/13/14 cabin 10009

Sail Date: June 06, 2014

This was our first cruise...we chose it because there was 1 destination and would have 3 days in Port to enjoy with no rushing ! The Dawn Staff were Amazing...our cabin guys name was Chris...He is extremely friendly and helpful...He remembered our names on day one and would greet us by name when ever we saw him ! Cabins are a bit small but not to bad there was me my husband and 15 year old daughter ! I never imagined the ship to be as spotless as it was kept the entire trip ! Food was great and plentiful....lots of entertainment...My one complaint is the Bingo price...extremely pricey...I played a strip of 6 cards for $49 that was not the most expensive...and you only play 3 games...!!! Bermuda was Amazing loved the people...thoroughly enjoyed them all...Fantastic Beaches, Plenty to do ! I highly recommend Snorkel Beach Park for a fun inexpensive day! They have rental umbrellas, lounge chairs ,day beds, snorkel gear and more! Wait staff will bring you drinks or food on the beach...Loved it ! Crystal caves was very nice , enjoyed the grounds as well ! Glass bottom boat tour was OK we did the twilight cruise...Snorkeling was much more enjoyable on the beach !!! All in all was a fantastic vacation !
very clean with friendly hard working staff
so much to choose from
Amazing staff
great
my daughter loved the teen center
shuffleboard got locked up at 8 pm...which bummed us out...but many options
Bermuda was Amazing
Never knew what time it was LoL ! Inside cabin very dark if you like to sleep in ! Well kept no issues.

Very well kept ! Extremely Clean with great staff