NCL IS SLACKING

Sail Date: June 06, 2014

Ship: Norwegian Dawn

Cabin Type: Suite

Review Summary

I have been on the Dawn 5 previous times before this past one. Very disappointing this one was. My butler and stateroom steward were awesome. My room was very clean. The food was terrible compared to past experience. Bland and salty, not must of a variety in the Garden Cafe. The food in the Aqua dining room was horrible along with the service. Le Bistro was fantastic while La Cucina was so so. Cagneys coffee was always cold. There seemed to be a crew overhaul and not for the best either. Crew were not able to answer questions when ask and not as friendly as I have come to expect. What's sad,I had talked 7 members of my family to join us because we have always had a great experience..they got off the ship with a bad taste in their mouth. I was also very-embarrassed. Seems to me NCL has moved some of their best crew members to the newer and larger ships. I prefer the smaller ones. To bad NCL may have lost a customer here.

Ship Experiences