Almost the cruise from Hell

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 23, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Dawn
Cabin Type: Suite

The vessel and crew were outstanding. The food was as expected, no complaints there.The captain and his crew did a wonderful job with the ship even in some rough seas.

Now it begins.... We had paid over 4000,00 for our room and the first night was great. Then at five in the morning, the deck crew started dragging the chairs across the deck to clean and set up for the day. They washed the deck, dropping the hose on numerous occasions creating a loud hump. I complained, was given a dinner to shut up and for two nights, all went well. Then on the fourth night it started all over again and that's the way it stayed for the rest of the trip.

The other beef that I have was the numerous children of all ages, sizes and behavior. We, be older, were pushed and almost knocked over twice. We later found out that the cruise line gave the children a free voyage, just to get the rooms filled!! Had I only known of this in advance.This was our 30th wedding anniversary cruise that we made with 3 other couples at our invitation. They had mixed feelings also.

So, will I be back????

I have no complaint with our agent, he was great. It was just the cruise line and some extremely negative incidents.

We will be cruising again amd are already planning the next one.

Not enough room here. Call me 352-339-3667 if you really are interested.