Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Nice Cruise

Sail Date: April 01, 2013

The ship was smaller than I expected and the restaurants on board were all quite expensive. I knew cruising out of Tampa the ship would be somewhat smaller but I guess I wasn't thinking it would be as small as it was. I have cruised out of Miami with Norweign before and the ship was much nicer, just more to choose on board and more space. The pool area and sun decks were ALWAYS crowded and you quite often didn't get a chair for quite some time. Once you did get one it seemed as people hovered over you waiting for you to leave so they could have your chair! Food was ok, your normal cruise buffet the dining rooms weren't anything special. The ports made up for the lack of splendor of the ship!

Pros: The ports were awesome!!

Cons: size of the ship

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!