Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

HORRIBLE CRUISE

Sail Date: November 01, 2013

The boat needs refurbishing.

Pros: PORTS

Cons: ALMOST EVERYTHING ON CRUISE

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? No.

THE SMELL OF MOLD
FOOD WAS TERRIBLE.
The oceanview cabin was extremely small. There was even duct tape holding together a table.
Staff seemed to be unhappy to be there. Only a waitress named Lucia in the Aqua was friendly.
The average age of guests were 70-75 years of age. I heard "Sweet Caroline" playing a million times. There was even a "Neil Diamond" night. Everything was catered to someone over 70. The "club" was a lounge without a D.J. and music from the 70's and 80's. Bingo everyday. I don't have issues with the elderly, but this is definitely not a cruise for anyone young or even families with young kids. There is nothing fun at night to do, except listen to oldies...not my thing. Put it this way, my husband and I were in bed playing cards at 10pm because we were so utterly bored. The shows are not the best either.