Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Fantastic Cruise!

Sail Date: December 01, 2013

The ship is a great size especially for people that can't walk long distances. Shows at the theater were all very good. One of the main restaurants, the Aqua, was outstanding and the Garden Buffet was excellent.

Pros: The ship is smaller than I expected but that is a good thing as I have trouble walking.

Cons: None

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!

Everyone was super helpful. I used a walker to get around the ship and some of the doors to the deck were difficult to maneuver but whenever staff was around they opened the doors for me without even thinking about it.