DAWN Boston to Bermuda

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: August 01, 2013
Ship: Norwegian Dawn
This is a lovely ship that is not to big. It was continually being cleaned and refurbished.

Great food if you eat in the dining rooms. I likes Aqua the best. It was in the middle of the ship and had little vibrations. We were with a large group of people, 12 of us and we requested the same table and tipped the waiter and bus boy each night. In doing this we arrived to cheese and crackers and we were brought multiples of apps and desserts for sharing each night. Its amazing what a little extra gratuity will do. I would recommend making reservations for the main dining rooms as they tend to get crowded during peak times

We saw a couple of shows that were entertaining. They were standard cruise quality. side note: if you eat after 8:00 you will not have a chance to see the main shows as they fill up quickly.

Wonderful not only at dining but at Gatsby's. Ruby the server there not only knew my name but what my entire party drank. The drinks are of good quality at Gatsby's and the nuts kept coming.

Although our refrigerator did not work , this ship had the biggest bathroom I have ever seen on a cruise. We got a balcony which was wonderful both at sea and in port. The room also had a coffee maker but I must warn you the coffee on board has much to be desired

Pros: wonderful food and nice waitstaff

Cons: crowded pools and pool space and no seating and long lines at buffets

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!