Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

free hotel promotion is a SCAM

Sail Date: June 01, 2013

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Booking through turned out to be a huge mistake. We were lured into using by their free hotel promotion and were told that we would receive vouchers in the mail. The vouchers never arrived and when I called to enquire I was told that the vouchers had been emailed and they had expired. I never received an email and agents would not send me a copy of the email they claimed they had sent to me earlier. Its unbelievable that would resort to such cheap tactics and callous customer service.

I have used many times and am shocked by this experience. Instead of owning the problem and fixing it they kept repeating that they had done their part by sending the email with the vouchers, but they could not forward the email to prove that it had indeed ben sent succesfully. Please be careful when you buy because of a promotion - if its something they say will come to you later..

Pros: Norwegian Dawn experieince was fantatic. Loved the entertainment and the service

Cons: Booking through Priceline.

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!