Family trip to Bermuda

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Moderator
Contributor Level: Captain

Sail Date: May 17, 2013

Great trip, we went with my sisters and our son and we had a great time. Bermuda was tremondous, we visited the church that our parents were married in. We even met an older gentleman who knew my parents when they were there in 1950. I played two courses there and both were great.

The ship was good, we enjoyed quite a few events and met some great folks from the Boston area. There was only one issue at the Italian Restaurant, but that was it for downsides. This was my third cruise and I'm looking forward to more.

There has been a great deal of critical feedback regarding the customers expectations on the cruise ship. The cruise lines are in the business of making money, once you accept that and budget accordingly you will be fine. This was my first NCL cruise, but won't be my last.

Thanks

great waiter for at the pool

small but comfortable

You gotta eat at the french bistro