Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Not interested further

Sail Date: October 04, 2013

I would not go on a cruise again because of the following:

-At no time was I ever informed about the fact that the cabin that I chose was under a kitchen and found it impossible to sleep because of the all night noise. Dragging and clattering by the crew was deafening and I think that honest representation of that fact would have been more professional.

-I was informed that because I had never cruised before that I was to expect a packet of ship credits up to, $250 which never came and was never acknowledged that anyone knew anything about

-for a nice a reputation I believed Norweign to have had and for all the variety of food, I found the quality particularly poor. Great attempts were made to prepare the food well and label it as upscale but over steamed fish or meat is still over steamed and made poor. Likewise, Belgian and French chocolate is nothing when its got a lot of additives, hydrogenated shortening and chemicals to make it stand all night. The quality of the food was not something that would ever enduce me to cruise again with this line.

-if entertainment could be scheduled then so could some sort of education, lectures on the area, history etc.

-I found it cheap to always be trying to sell something rather than simply have the class about facials, foot health, exercise etc.

-getting off the boat for day trips was chaotic and wearing, standing in long lines and then being lead from one side of the boat to another was silly

Cruising once is too often to attempt any further interest

I will however say that I found the crew, the young men and women who were making such great effort to do their jobs vacuuming, making up cabins, clearing tables etc. to be most professional, courteous and pleasant.