We had the greatest vacation

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Sail Date: August 16, 2013
Ship: Norwegian Dawn
I read other reviews before going on this trip. I heard that the food was bad - and I agree. It wasn't great. What is great is the itinerary. I love having the ship stay in one place for several days. Another thing, the staff is great. There was nothing that was out of the question for us. I love Bermuda. I love getting on in Boston. I just love the trip. My husband and I love snorkeling and Bermuda was great for that. We plan to go back.