Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Bermuda Trip

Sail Date: August 09, 2013

Over all it was a very good experience. We have not cruised from Boston for a while and I found that check in was quick and efficient.
The staff on Board was very helpful and cheerful. I did enjoy that I did not have to be a dinner at a specific time and could enjoy a varied dining experience. The stateroom was a good sized and plenty of hangers. Our cabin steward was great.
The most disappointment was that the pool was a bit on the small side and the fact that there never seem to be a lounge chair available. Also there were not many on deck 7.
I do wish there was a way to have a longer time in Bermuda,
Check out was great. Love the idea of self check out!

Visit everything you can.