Relaxing

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: August 02, 2013
Ship: Norwegian Dawn
I did enjoy the cruise very much but needed to have more cash for my account than I expected. The cruise was relaxing and I enjoyed being with my family. What I didn't realize was that in order to get the beverage package everyone that was in my party had to get the entire package. We did do that but come to realize the it would have been less expensive to buy the drinks without the package. knowing this would give me insight to the next cruise I may take in the future. I will look a little differently for a better package as far as booking my reservation. I didn't know what to expect since this was my first cruise. Next year I may be going with my entire family which will be approximately 20 people. That should be fun. See what happens..........