Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

NCL Boston-Bermuda

Sail Date: July 12, 2013

Overall, my family and I had a great experience. Traveled with a 10 and a 12 year old. The ship is very clean, the service is great. The kids club is awesome. My kids didn't want to leave.
The restaurants were above average, especially the French restaurant. (of course there is a difference in beef quality from the main dining rooms as oppose to the steak house, and other restaurants.
The buffet lunch/dinner and the Venetian and Aqua dining rooms were just average.The steak wasn't very good.
Other than that, I would definitely go again.