Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Poor experience

Sail Date: June 28, 2013

.I would not recommend this cruise or go on another one. I booked 7 months in advance. I was penalized for booking early. Not only did I pay top dollar but I was given a small room with an obstructed view. Vacation Outlet person said that was all that was left. After talking to people on the cruise I found out if you book last minute not only do you get a much better room but you pay a lot less. People who book early should be upgraded beforethe last minute people. I found the cruise very crowded. There was one small pool for 2800 people. You had to get up early to reserve a chair on the pool deck. The food was mediocre. On the up side the workers were very polite and friendly and did a great job. I also enjoyed the entertainment. I will not go on another cruise with Norwegian nor will I recommend it to my friends.
Nothing special, except for the specialty restaurants which charged.
friendly and helpful
Children's Programs Didn't have small childre
Destinations and Excursions Expensive, did on my own.
Boston, Massachusetts
Very organized, I was impressed.
King's Wharf, Bermuda

Walking the promenade on deck 7 is really nice, especially in the morning, and the sunsets are beautiful from there.

1 Comment