Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

is a terrible cruise booking company! I have cruised over 25 times and will not use them again.

Sail Date: June 21, 2013

Very disappointed in the company I booked with . They lied to me regarding onboard credits and other amenities. I would not use the company again. I made a 25 minute international call from Bermuda and all I received was cheap champagne and strawberries. Use Vacations to Go they always come through on what they promise. This was my 26th cruise.

Take the Rising Sun Catamaran excursion.