Fifth cruise a winner1

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: May 24, 2013
Ship: Norwegian Dawn
I have been on three other cruise lines and I liked Norweigan.The staff was very friendly,the ship very clean and the activities were fun. I liked anytime dining but the food needs to improve. The two main dining venues were very average.You will get no cocktail shrimp, prime rib or special desserts in the dining room.The menus never change,very boring after a few days. The Blue Lagoon had the same menus for all meals.This forces people to go to the restaurants with a cover charge. A truly dirty trick. I will go to Royal Carribean instead where the food is to die for! One night i got mashed potato which was one tablespoon! Is there anything cheaper than potato? Give me a break!

very average and boring

Pool very small

great!

very nice,very neat and clean

very clean

bathroom and cabin very small beds great

nice breakfast in th cafe on deck 12