Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: April 14, 2013

II chose this rating because i have been on NCL 3 other times in past two years, if this were my first cruise with NCL I am certain i would not have used them again. Ill start by saying boarding for embarkation went quite well. Stateroom was clean general cleanliness of ship left something to be desired particularly public restrooms usually dirty and or plugged up. Buffet was sub par very little variety and change in day to day menu and food was not that good considering quality i have experienced with NCL on previous cruises. Entertainment was just ok. Service was way below the grade with some crew members being downright rude and acting as if they could care less. Although i had a bad experience on this trip I will cruise with NCL again and already have next cruise booked for November 2013 I would just never sail on the Dawn again. I do feel this was isolated and will continue to sail with NCL as all my past cruises have been exceptional with them so I am not condeming the cruiseline just the one ship, hopefully they will fix this problem with that ship as many of the peple i talked to on this cruise were expressing same opinion, i can only state these things because of a standard already set by NCL that i have become accostumed to.