Norwegian Dawn - Poor Service

invalid-35168

Sail Date: December 09, 2012

Ship: Norwegian Dawn

Review Summary

I found the Norwegian Dawn experience woefully lacking. The stewards and service staff delivered poor service. They were quick to tell you what they couldn't/wouldn't do as oppose to making an effort to please.They also had the nerve to charge a $12.00 a day per person gratuity...I don't mind gratuities but, my understanding is a gratuity is for excellent service not an entitlement. I especially found the embarkation experience to be bad. We accidently packed our passports and was told by the desk staff to just go to the customs area and see what needed to done. Once we got off the ship, we were greeted by a lady at the escalator who wasn't very helpful and seemed hell bent on telling us that we couldn't go anywhere and had to wait. If they had taken the time to explain we would be able to get into our luggage before going through customs, it would have taken a whole log of angst out of the whole process.

Ship Experiences

Small for the price paid

Ports Of Call