Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Excellent Voyage

Sail Date: September 07, 2012

The crew were very friendly. Being a nurse, I loved the staff standing at the restaurant doors and when boarding/disembarking with their spray bottles of hand sanitizer reminding people to use it, \"Washy Washy, Happy Happy !\"

Pros: The Norwegian dawn was amazing. We enjoyed the shows\, the restaurants\, and the courtesy of the staff.

Cons: The only con was using the tenders on the second day in Bermuda. The ride was long to downtown Bermuda and riding in the tender was like riding in a cork.

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!

I loved the free style dining and not being limited to a seating time. However\, I do not like the extra charges for the speciality restaurants.
Our stateroom on deck 5 was great. I looked forward each night to seeing what the steward had fashioned out of towels.
There was lots to do every day from morning to night. I like the \"quiet area\" on deck 13 where you could sit and read.