Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Fantastic Cruise!! Cruise of a Lifetime

Sail Date: September 07, 2012

It was spotless! Even the public bathrooms were spotless. The crew were the best and friendliest people ever. The rooms were well taken care of. It was my first cruise and I would definetly cruise Norweigan again. We were diverted due to a hurricane but I feel the Captain did what needed to be done so we could go to Burmuda like we signed up to. We spent one additional day at see and the weather was fantastic. The meals were five star meals every time and even the smaller cafe style restaurants were the best. I can't say enough about the professionalism of the staff. The shows at night were excellent. I loved every minute of this cruise.

Pros: The courtesy and friendliness of ALL the staff.

Cons: no complaints at all. everything was positive

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!

The cleanliness was excellent. The crew went above and beyond to make your stay the best.
Once again singing praises for the staff.