A great trip (Boston to Bermuda)

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean

Sail Date: September 07, 2012
Ship: Norwegian Dawn
Very clean and I liked the ease of getting from one place to another. Plenty of places to sit and relax. I also liked the part of the deck that was the "quiet zone" away from the music, etc. Not to say the music wasn't wonderful, just sometimes you just like the quiet.

Very very good! And if we did go to dinner during peak time the wait was still short. Plus they gave you beepers so you could go outside and enjoy the view while waiting.

Plenty to do! Or nothing!

I have to admit I was a little disappointed by the staff on this cruise. Michael in the Blue Lagoon stood out but other than him there was no one that I thought went above and beyond. Usually the staff is so happy and I just didn't see that this time. My husband and the couple we were with commented on the same.

Very clean and very easy to get from one place to another - not confusing.

Clean and neat.

Pros: The shows, food, just overall feel of the ship

Cons: Missing time in Bermuda because of the storm

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!