Had the BEST week of my life!!!

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: August 31, 2012
Ship: Norwegian Dawn
My husband and I were celebrating our 6th year anniversary & we made the BEST decision ever. We were also with three other people and they had an awesome time as well.

Delicious!!!

Great entertainment and always had something to do. The only thing I recommend is to have more to do the last night!!! I mean we have to leave with a BANG!!!

Awesome!!!

Totally awesomeness!!!

Great!!!

Small\, but we were rarely there so it didnt matter!!!

Pros: Everything!!! From the crew members\, entertainment\, shows\, food\, etc!!! I just had a great time!!!

Cons: Wish it was longer!!!

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!