Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: August 31, 2012

This was our second cruise with Norweigan and I was very disappointed. I realize it was a free-style cruise but boy was I disappointed that we dressed for our anniversary in the steakhouse and there were folks there in shorts. The food on the buffet was not cooked well....sometimes was so overcooked that it was dry, but hot dogs on the grill were cold in side. Breakfast was the better part of the buffet..... It was almost the same food every evening and I didn't even recognize most of it as it appeared to be UnAmerican.....

Pros: Bermuda

Cons: Food

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? No.