Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

It was great, but I have had better

Sail Date: August 01, 2012

It was nice and I would do it again, but I did not feel pampering and exciting as in the past

Pros: Most of the crew was great

Cons: Repetitive buffet food

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!

Good\, seemed a little smaller than usual. just slightly musty\, but they always are. The cabin steward was great.
The cabin steward was great\, the dining room and restaurant staff were great and the deck bar staff was great. The front desk staff was a little snippy.
I feel like this ship was not as well designed as other ships I have been on\, there were a lot of dead ends and there were not a lot of spaces to just sit and chill.
I feel like the food in general has moved down a notch compared to my last cruise on NCL in 2010. The buffet food seemed more repetitive than I remember and the restaurant food in the included restaurants was not as exciting as it used to be. I really feel like it is all about the pay resaurants now and that irritates me. The food was still good and plentiful\, but I was sick of hot dogs and pizza by the time I got off the boat\, ot what I had hoped!
Seemed like less and less upbeat than past experiences. Again\, it is all about the pay services now.