AMAZING TIME!

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: July 01, 2012
Ship: Norwegian Dawn
Overall, I had an excellent time, the food and the entertainment was top notch. There was so much to do on the ship and the staff was amazingly friendly and helpful. I enjoyed my trip very much and will defenitely book with Norwegian again real soon!

The shows were amazing.

The only thing I didn't like was the size of our balcony stateroom bathroom\, I felt like I had to use the toilet sideways because it was so tiny. It felt like an airplane toilet. They should improve the size of the cabins a bit. They are very cramped. The ship layout itself was awesome.

size was a bit cramped but the mattresses were unbelievably comfie.

Pros: The food and the entertainment

Cons: Not having enough all inclusive restauraunts on board. I got bored eating at the same 2 places all the time\, and the other restauraunts we had to pay for.

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!