Wonderful cruise!

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: July 20, 2012
Ship: Norwegian Dawn
My cruise to Bermuda was wonderful. Overall the ship was very accomodating, however the pool area was too noisy and crowded during the daytime. It seemend more appealing and attracting to a younder crowd of teenagers and kids in their twenties. The White Hot Party was disappointing since travelers in non-white clothing were aloowed to attend. Doesn't that defeat the purpose of the theme? Would love to have attended trivia activities but they were only scheduled during breakfast and dinner times. Other than that, the cruise was wonderful.

The beef served in the main dining rooms was just okay. I assume a better steak would be offered in the specialty restaurants.

The hair dryer was difficult to use since the cord was not long enough. I had to blowdry my hair on my knees!

Pros: Stateroom accomodations & cleanliness; abundance of food provided; cleanliness around entire ship; service; quiet sundecks.

Cons: pool area - too noisy and crowded. fees for some activities (ex. bingo - too expensive to play).

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!