Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

The cruise was nice. We had a good time

Sail Date: July 20, 2012

I have cruised on this ship for two years. I find it very clean, the staff is excellent most of the time. Perhaps they could change some of the activities for people that have come back over the years.
My overall impression is that I would recommend taking this cruise.

Pros: I enjoyed the nightly broadway shows and the food.

Cons: I found the afternoons at sea were boring when we had bad weather. I think there should be more family activities duing the afternoon.

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!

The food was excellent and a nice variety.
I find the room very small\, especially the sleeping area.
I found the staff excellent except in the Acqua dining room. The servers were not friendly. They were attentive but not at all friendly.
I thnk there should be more or even different activities during thhe day. Perhaps geered to people ove 55 years.