Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Fun Time with Family

Sail Date: July 01, 2012

The Dawn ship was clean, everyone was friendly and helpful. The pool is a little small for the amount of people on the ship. I also found it very annoying that passengers are reserving chairs on the pool deck at 6:00am. Passengers reserved them and then didn't use them. You were only suppose to reserve a chair for 30 minutes. I was not going to be the person to move someone elses stuff to take a chair evn though I knew it had been empty. There were not enough lounge chairs. Also the young kids in the hot tubs and monopolizing them the whole day did not allow anyone else to use them. Also I bought the soda card for the week and found it difficult to get soda because the waiters tended to pay more attention to people buying drinks. Also on the pool deck and the buffet I think there should be a soda station. It was difficulty for younger kids to get a soda. Also twice the bars ran out of the item I was drinking. Coors Light on the first day and Smirnogg Ice twice. I had to go to 3 different restaraunts on the ship to get a drink.

Pros: Free Style Dining

Cons: Passengers saving poolside chairs

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!

The air conditioning in our room did not work well. It was very warm at night.