Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sorry, not impressed

Sail Date: June 15, 2012

The gym was pretty good. The shows and crew were entertaining.

Pros: Gym / Shows / Entertainment Crew / Band above Atrium

Cons: Food / Free Style Dining / dirty carpets / small jogging track / no adult only pool / some games in arcade broken / buffet lines too long - bad set up

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? No.

The carpets in our cabin and hallways needed a major cleaning. Leftovers from room service stayed in hallways too long and the hallways were narrow enough without adding vacuum, laundry carts at all times of the day.
Felt like a very small ship compared to others I have been on. Public areas were fine.
Main dining areas were pretty, but the food wasn't anything great. Steak was fatty and desserts were nothing special. Didn't like the freestyle dining since you had to wait in line to be seated instead of just going to your table at your set time. Not sure why they had and Indian Food section every day at the buffet, didn't see many Indian people, though maybe they would do something new each night like Italian, chinese, mexican,but nope!
Shows were good, but not enough to do on the ship...boring days at sea
The Carpets were stained...made sure I didn't walk barefoot. My white lines were yellowish and had a few stains that my pillow covered. I did like 2 doors for the bathroom - 1 for the shower and 1 for the toilet and the cabin set up was good.
The entertainment crew was great. Wasn't impressed with the wait staff, very impersonal.