Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

A great first cruise!

Sail Date: April 01, 2012

The Norwegian Dawn was a beautiful ship! All of the crew members were extremely accommodating. We had plenty of things to do throughout the days and evenings. The food was delicious and the portions were just right. There was very little wait time to eat or get the elevator. I would highly recommend the Norwegian Dawn for anyone who wants a reasonably priced cruise. Six nights was just enough time to figure out if you like cruising or not. I loved it and can't wait to go again!!

Pros: I liked the freedom to do whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted.

Cons: I couldn't control the weather! The seas were a little rough and it was too windy to sit out on the deck.

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!

There never was a lack for food - whether you wanted a snack or a full course meal - it was available! The food was all fresh and delicious!