Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

A great first experience

Sail Date: June 15, 2012

I was impressed with the friendliness of the staff and I felt very welcomed in the ship. There was plenty of actvities to enjoy and I was never bored. I wish that some of the activities did not require an extra fee, however. I was not impressed with the food quality. I suffered from intestinal issues throughout the trip and felt sick from the food. I did not attend a specialty restaurant so those places may have had better quality. I also liked how the cruise departed from Boston because it was not difficult to get to/get on the ship.

Pros: Days in Bermuda

Cons: Food quality

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!

The food quality was terrible and "not recommended" but I enjoyed how I could eat at anytime with the freestyle dining.