Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Best vacation ever

Sail Date: June 15, 2012

I thought the ship offered a lot of activites for all ages. I loved playing deal or no deal and my older kids loved going to the night club. There is always something to do.

Pros: I loved the staff and the activities offered on the ship.

Cons: I thought the pool was too small. I only had a chance to go in once because there was so many people ln there.

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!

We had a room with a porthole. I knew the rooms were going to be small, but there were a lot of shelves which helped out.
I loved all the options. Deal or no deal was a blast. Of course I wish I was picked, but it was fun watching the contestants. I didn't like Bingo. We only played one game and had to pay 20.00 for the card. I didn't go back after that.
My kids were 18 - 20 and liked the fact they could drink and stay out and party at the clubs. I thought it was very safe for them to do that.
The only thing I would change is to have paper toilet seat covers in the common bathrooms.
I thought the food was really good. We mostly ate in the garden cafe. They had a lot of variety and was very convenient.
I had Terence on our floor and he was always asking if we needed anything. My husband asked for extra soda to be put in the refridgerator and that afternoon when we returned, the soda was there. He also asked what our plans were for the day and when we returned, he asked if we enjoyed ourselves. I thought Terance was very thoughtful and extrememly pleasant to talk to.