Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Great Vacation

Sail Date: May 01, 2012

This was a great vacation. It was amazing that it was a week long trip. I loved having the time off of work. I wish that it was more time in Bermuda and less on Sea, but what can you do? Bermuda was beautiful and we were blessed with amazing weather while we were there. The ship was great.

Pros: The bartender at Pearly Kings

Cons: The bartenders by the pool. The ones that I encountered were very rude.

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!

The ship was very nice. All the dining areas that I went to were beautiful.
The dining was great. Teppenyaki was amazing. Definitely worth the price. Venitian was very good also. I would recommend going to the buffet as little as possible because everything else is so much better.
It was very good for the least expensive room. The bathroom was nicer than I had anticipated. And the housekeeping staff was great.
We had one of the best bartenders in one of the bars. He made the evening so much more fun. All the staff that held trivia and other activities were wonderful.