Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

I have been on better ships

Sail Date: May 11, 2012

The ship did not have enough to do on the ship. My teens were not happy with the cruise for lack of things for them to do. The food was not good except when we went to the Italian restaurant (which you had to pay more for). I have been on 2 other cruise lines which I liked much better (Royal Carribean & Carnival).

Pros: shows

Cons: food, stateroom smelled

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? No.

Didn't have any shows until about 7:30 pm. Didn't have enough to do on the ship to take up the rest of the day.
Smelled of mold or wetness.
My grand daughter couldn't go to the program with her sisters. Only a playroom with a few toys for kids under 2.
buffet (food included in price of cruise) was terrible. Optional restaurant was good.
The staff was wonderful.