Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

A very nice cruise

Sail Date: May 04, 2012

I really enjoyed the cruise overall. It met my needs for a relaxing and fun getaway. The quality of the experience was very good. I especially enjoyed the diversity of people on board, the variety of activities available and the quality of the entertainment. It was nice to see the ship being inclusive of a whole range of disabilities.

Pros: The variety and quality of entertainment, the freestyle appoach, the staff

Cons: The sound proofing between cabins was not good, could hear most activities and convesations on either side; the amount of smoking in the casino; I found the first step in disembarking for non US citizens to be poorly planned and very long

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!

My only complaint was with the sound coming from other cabins.
The food was very good overall especially in the Venetian and Aqua menus. I didn't go to the specialty restaurants
I found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. I want to especially point out two of the Aqua staff for their helpfulness with my friend's dietary needs and their friendliness...Sekarini Ni Nyoman went out of her way to help us and was very friendly. Benedicto Capotay was also very friendly and made us feel welcome and appreciated.
Loved the variety and quality of entertainers. The Murder mystery was awesome and I loved the Seasons? band that played at poolside...great music...loved the Deal or no deal game, Bollywood, etc