Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Yuk.... Skip this one!

Sail Date: April 01, 2012

This was our first NCL cruise, after about 12 years of cruising with Carnival and Royal Carribbean. We decided on the Boston to Bermuda so we didn't have to fly, being from the Boston area. I would not take a Norwegian cruise again. The layout of the boat is confusing, the service was less then average, and I was not happy with the overall experience. We are seasoned cruisers, and I'm really not looking for too much, but the staff never said hello, smiled or even took the time to ask, "Are you all set with that?" they would just clear the plate in front of you if you were done or not. My children were excited about the towel animals that they made on our previous carnival cruise, and we never got any animals on any night. They were very disappointed in that.

Overall, I'd suggest you save your money and book another cruise line.

Pros: The drinks were good.

Cons: The service of the staff.

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? No.

Not enough activities to keep 10-15 year olds busy. It's like they are forgotten.
Staff was unfriendly everywhere on the boat. I only had 2 wait staff that went above and beyond. These two people were the only ones that SMILED!!
I don't like that you have to pay for the other restaurants. Even the sushi bar.
Evening entertainment was the only thing we enjoyed.