Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Amazing, relaxing, wonderful

Sail Date: April 21, 2012

I have never cruised before, being something of a cynic. But the freestyle appealed to me, as well as having two full days on the island. It was amazing. Didn't want it to end.

Pros: The beds and the service

Cons: billing

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!

Stairs and elevators super, lots of room, never felt crowded. The theater, Atrium, Spinnakers, Garden Cafe, and the venetian were fabulous spaces.
Food was YUMMY! plenty of choices, very fresh, variety, and I loved not having to attend to a specific dining schedule. I could sleep in or dine at 10 p.m. The service was prompt and attentive.
Staterooms were clean, well organized, and oh so comfy. I slept better than I have ever slept.
Very friendly, kind, solution-focused, good sports, wonderful entertainment themselves!
Great entertainment. We were at the theater every night, and the entertainment improved with each night. The grand finale with the crew performing was super. I am still laughing.
My teen was kept busy every night, made many friends, and was safe.