Amazing, relaxing, wonderful

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

6 Night Bermuda (Boston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 21, 2012
Ship: Norwegian Dawn
I have never cruised before, being something of a cynic. But the freestyle appealed to me, as well as having two full days on the island. It was amazing. Didn't want it to end.

Food was YUMMY! plenty of choices, very fresh, variety, and I loved not having to attend to a specific dining schedule. I could sleep in or dine at 10 p.m. The service was prompt and attentive.

Great entertainment. We were at the theater every night, and the entertainment improved with each night. The grand finale with the crew performing was super. I am still laughing.

My teen was kept busy every night, made many friends, and was safe.

Very friendly, kind, solution-focused, good sports, wonderful entertainment themselves!

Stairs and elevators super, lots of room, never felt crowded. The theater, Atrium, Spinnakers, Garden Cafe, and the venetian were fabulous spaces.

Staterooms were clean, well organized, and oh so comfy. I slept better than I have ever slept.

Pros: The beds and the service

Cons: billing

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!