Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Very Dangerous

Sail Date: December 25, 2011

We have traveled many times on ships only Princess and Celebrity. No comparision. I had to call several times to the front desk. The curtain was torn. Mold all over the deck and I am highly allergic being treated for it twice a week (injections). Two different deck chairs and shabby. Rug was stained very badly near door and covered with another badly stained throw. Smells coming from the bathroom then corrected then reoccured twice again. Very bad room. Should have been MOVED!!!!

Dining room kept being changed (times) even shut one morning to entertain the CREW.

Was not worn to go near the monkeys that were at the gates in the port where people were posing withe them. The tourists were all taking pictures and the tourists guards, port masters and police were all there. I took a picture and not one but the two monkeys I was with for less than 30 seconds bit me. Had to see the ship doctor. Get a shot. Worried the rest of the trip. See infectious disease doctor today. Still worrying and looking for signs. Other friends were on a different ship at the same time I learned today and they were warned by their Ship not to go near the monkeys. It is the crusie director's responsibilitie's to worn the passengers. They are good about announcing about money they can make on selling rain gear when the clouds come out!!!!! This cruise left a lot to be desired. I am extremely disappointed and now extremely concerned about my health. I was charged $200.00 also for the dr appt and should not have been charged a dime.

Pros: entertainment

Cons: getting bit by two monkeys

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? No.