sun-filled cruise

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Norwegian Dawn

11 Night Southern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)

Sail Date: December 14, 2011

Ship: Norwegian Dawn

Review Summary

It was larger than I had expected, plenty to do. The spa package was the best, most relaxing purchase we made. We will always buy the package on every cruise! The offd ws good the Steakhouse was excellent! The ice cream in several locations was a nice treat, as well as the barbecues by the pool. We also had nice weather and missed the cold spell in California that lasted two weeks!

Ship Experiences

The restroom rear the casino was out of order a day here and there, other then that, everything was working well.

We spent most of our time on the ship in the casino or the spa. It seems like we ate alot, but all the walking and swimming balanced out well. Neither one of us gained a pound! I was surely surprised, the spa is what I will miss the most! We saw the Christmas show, it was fine.

So many people were great, they knew our names, and aleays genuine smiles, like they enjoyed being there to help. Really wonderful staff! The casino staff were very friendly and we enjoyed getting to spend time with them.

We had a picture window view room, opted for the less expensive room compared o a balcony or a suite, and it was bigger than I expected. The bed was very compfortable and we had plenty of room. My daughter and I both remarked on how fast we fell asleep and stayed asleep in the compfy beds.

Pros: friendly staff, very happy to help at any time, always with a smile

Cons: too many announcements earlt in the morning, but onlt because we were still on west coast time

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!