WOW-IMPRESSED

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Sail Date: March 01, 2011
Ship: Norwegian Dawn
took my first cruise on the NCL DAWN in March. Did not know what to expect as we do LAND TRAVEL A FEW TIMES A YEAR. I was in awe over the entire trip.,especially the cleanliness..food was great-love the free style dining..I want to eat when I am hungry, and not when other people think we should eat. The buffet was over-whelming, especially the CHOCOLATE NGHT..YUMMY...as soon as we got home, I started searching for another "good deal"...this was a 9 night cruise and I was told that it would be too long for my 1st cruise..well, it wasn;t long enough...

Pros: FREESTYLE DINING

Cons: CLEANLINESS

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!