Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

cruise to Bermuda

Sail Date: July 08, 2011

My husband and myself were so disapointed with Norwegian Dawn..first I ws told all the wrong informatin all the time..from what was on the ship to what someone could wear..Too many drinking teens and there wasn't anything just for 30's and over!! we coudsn't even get in the pool area because of this>THe dance area also was so disappointing...

We never even saw our Room attendant.We had ot keep callingling frront desk for Towels and Room service..,,The worse problem was my room ws filmthy..had to have it cleaned when we arrived>>

Pros: Being in Bermuda and the Ship itself was Beautiful!

Cons: 18 and over can drink and there were too many on ship..Felt like we were at a High School Prom!!

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!

Ship was Beautiful>>There were too many botttles cups etc around on floor .

Staff was Friendly and Happy all the tie>>THat was so Nice>>