Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Change the sheets

Sail Date: October 01, 2010

It was clean in all public locations. Dinner freestyle was excellent. Dining staff was excellent. Pool Bar tender seemed annoyed that I wanted cokes instead of drinks. Getting off and on ship was well organized.

As an aside, the ship left from Boston and the staff was not prepared for the crowd wanting to watch the Red Sox Championship games.

Pros: Nice little happy hour bar, "Cooking Light" meals,fun shows and Bermuda

Cons: Sheets were never changed (it had a hole so I knew). We never in laid eyes on our steward

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? No.

My husband & I were in twin beds that "were unable to be made into a queen".
As expected, a tiny room but we didn't spend much time there. As stated above, same sheets for 7 days. No steward in sight!
Would have liked free dance lessons or pool activities. You had to pay for everything, even aerobics.
Dinners were excellent but lunch buffet was same on most days.