Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Excellent cruise.

Sail Date: January 14, 2011

Walking track around deck 7 is long and excellent. The best that I have seen on a ship. Exercise and weight room was adequate. I liked the fact that some of the hot tubs were adult only. I would have liked the ability to pay for the exclusive spa privileges on a per day basis rather than the rather large fee for the entire cruise. On cloudy days at sea, it would be nice to be able to use the spa on a daily basis. As for excursions, I quickly learned that we could team up with some other passengers and negotiate tours and cabs at a much, much cheaper rate than fees paid for ship "excursions."

Pros: food, entertainment

Cons: Very old clientele on the boat. Not many people in 30-60 year range

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!

Entire staff on the ship were very friendly and fun. All of them.