Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

First Time Cruise

Sail Date: December 12, 2010

Just returned from my cruise on the Norwegian Dawn (first time cruise). Staff was excellent, very friendly and seemed to enjoy the job. The food was also very good and I enjoyed the Freestyle format which provides great freedom of choice in dinning and other activities.I don't recall when the ship was last refurbished but it does show a bit of wear in some areas, but everything functioned properly. I would definitely recommend Norwegian Cruise Lines based on this first time experience.

Pros: Food was very good.

Cons: Process for getting off the ship at the end of the cruise

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!

Second City was great!
I visited the Mayan Ruins at Tumal. It was very interesting and I would recommend this excursion to anyone with an interest in history. Be aware that the trip does involve a ferry ride and lengthy bus trip.