Food reviews are almost all fair to bad?

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: October 01, 2010
Ship: Norwegian Dawn
I have been researching a cruise for myself and my husband. We have been on other cruise lines twice and I thought it was time to try a new one. You have such good reviews for entertainment and staff, why not address the food quality. It seems that the only place to get variety and consistent quality is in your up charge resturants, not so on other lines. Please see to the food quality and I'll be happy to give you a try.

Please check this rating overall and over several cruises and even multiple years. Disappointing!

Cons: Should I pack my own food????

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? No.