Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Never Again

Sail Date: May 01, 2010

From the 1st day on board I realized this was not going to what I expected out of NCL. In no particular order, sour milk multiple times, dirty glasses left in the room from day 1 until we left, a guy cleaning the windows while at sea with no warning and my wife and I in bed, awful food except for the restaurants you have to pay to eat at, they were very good, dirty towells on the floor rehung, no one on board speaks english, too many other things to remember. The Tina Turner lady was great though.

Pros: Getting off the ship

Cons: All the time on the ship.

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? No.

The Mexican restaurant was fantastic, the lunch buffets and dining room foor I would not feed to a rat. I made it a point to watch the buffets, there was cheese on the buffet, unrefrigerated for at least 5 hours.
I had a dirty orange juice glass on the nigh stand from the first morning on the ship until day 7.
Very hard to get any help, no one spoke English
Very outdated
The Tina Turner show was great , everything else average at best.