Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

A Trip of a Lifetime

Sail Date: April 01, 2010

The Dawm was for us the largest ship we had been on. It was truly beautiful, and everything was well marked. There was so much to do and the staff, everyone, were so helpful and kind and so polite. The food was excellent and so much to choose from. My husband and I celebrated our 36th anniversary on board and 40 years together, and it was truly magical. I never saw so much crystal and sparkling things in one place and always clean. Loved this trip to Bermuda and loved this ship.

Pros: The food, the staff, the boat was so beautiful, the island of Bermuda was grand

Cons: Absolutely nothing! This was the most amazing trip we every took

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!

My husband and I thought it was top rate entertainment. The theater was so beautiful and the shows were like we were in New York or Las Vegas.
At first the size of the ship imtimidated us a little, but the staff were so helpful and the signs were everywhere to get us where we wanted to go. The cleanliness was superb, the decor was beautiful.
The food was A+. We ate like Kings and Queens. It was my first experience in freestyle dining, and I would never cruise any other way from now on. The restuarants were so beautiful.
Our room was a window room, and so clean and comfortable. They put our beds together to be a large queen bed and the bathroom was larger than any previous cruise we went on with another company.
The staff were so helpful, and friendly and so polite. Everywhere , no matter where you were, restuarants, pool area, casino, theater, rooms, the staff was so friendly and willing to help at all times.